The learning experience

This blog has been created to help people who want to learn languages. I will give you links to webs where you can practise grammar, proverbs, false friends, etc. Although it is going to be mainly about the English language, you will be able to find interesting things to learn Spanish, French and German.

viernes, 4 de abril de 2008

Presentation

Hello everyone!
Today is the start of this blog, in which I'm going to talk about languages. I'm a Journalism student at the University of Malaga and I'm passionate about languages, because I think they're extremely important nowadays, no matter what you do, so the reason why I've created this blog is, mainly, to give people some sources to learn languages. I'll focus on the use of new technologies, because I think they're a great and very useful tool when it comes to learning. Here you'll be able to find information about how to learn English, Spanish, French and German.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio